Random art, beauty and things that illuminate the drudgery of life...

Random art, beauty and things that illuminate the drudgery of life...

13/08/2008

Made My Day

Last Friday my Package from Tokyomade arrived by courier.
There was loads of seafoam-green tissue paper,a handful of cool postcards (one of which had a 'thank-you' note written on the back) a cute eraser and stickers!




The Stuff I actually ordered was cool too:



'Jello' resin ring. Bigger than I was expecting (My Boyfriend reckons I'll sprain my wrist wearing it!). By: Honey Bunny



Resin necklace with tiny, plastic, glow-in-the-dark jellyfish.







8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Jelly ring is one of the coolest things i have seen all day

Jillian said...

wow i so want the jello ring!

THE DIVINITUS said...

yummy ring ;)

Kaela said...

Whoaaa JELLY RING!
I used to always eat those little jello cups!! :)



KAELA'S ROOM

Fashion Addict said...

I've never seen a jelly ring before! But it's really cute, I can't imagine how big it is in real life.

Oh I also wanted to let you know that I’m hosting a contest starting tomorrow at my blog and I’m giving away a watch so please stop by and enter it when you have the time!

La Chauve-Souris said...

this jelly ring is outragously cool

andrea said...

I WANT that jelly ring!

andara violette said...

I've never seen a jelly ring before this photo ! It's original !