Random art, beauty and things that illuminate the drudgery of life...

Random art, beauty and things that illuminate the drudgery of life...

25/11/2009

I hit my stumble button and found the most wonderful things...

The best way to procrastinate when you have to write 7,000 words is to install a stumble toolbar to your browser and when the moment strikes hit your stumble button.

Random websites will fill your screen some crap, some absolutely amazing:




Modern Living

be prepared for hours of procrastination whilst viewing these beautiful animations reminiscent of Robert Longo's Men in the Cities paintings





Hoggafelahage

All I know is this is acapella horses. Click on a horse to make him/her sing click again to make him/her stop.




Rafael Rozendaal
This man is a genius. I strongly encourage you to view all of his animations.Simply superb!







The Lotus Eater
Haunting and wonderful.


These wonderful sites made my day so I had to share them.

No comments: